Hours and Location
The Religious Education Office is located in Chaminade Hall on the grounds of the St. Leonard Senior Community.
- Classes are Sunday morning from 9:00-10:15 a.m. – Students report directly to classrooms no earlier than 8:50.
- 10:15 am – Students are dismissed to parents from the classroom for Mass.
Registration and Fees
- All students participating in St. Leonard Catholic Religious Education programs MUST have on file a current registration form signed by the appropriate parent/guardian.
- At St. Leonard’s, the religious education of our children is our highest priority. Financial need should never prevent you from registering your child for classes! Please call or email the DRE if you need assistance.
- Copies of baptismal certificates are kept on file for all students. If your child was not baptized at St. Leonard’s, please provide a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate.
|Preschool (Ages 3 and 4)||$40 per child|
|Grades K-8||$75 per child|
|Maximum per family||$150 per Member family|
Sacramental prep: Confirmation $100 (no additional PREP fee) Reconciliation and Eucharist $25 (+PREP fee above) Parents who volunteer receive 50% off the total cost of family tuition! Director of Religious Education St. Leonard Faith Community 8100 Clyo Road Centerville, OH 45458 (937) 435-3626 email@example.com
- Faith Formation
- Adult Faith Formation
- Becoming Catholic: RCIA
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word (CLOW)
- First Reconciliation / Holy Communion
- Parish Religious Education Program
- PreK-8 Education
- Vacation Bible School
- VIRTUS® Child Protection
- Women’s Group
- Youth Ministries
- About Us
- Contact Us